F Ivan Demidov - SKA St. Petersburg, KHL (2024, 5th, MTL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Ivan Demidov through 6 games:•
3 goals (team lead)•
3 even strength goals (team lead)•
3 assists (2nd on team)•
6 points (team lead)•
+5 (team lead)•
On the ice for 2 goals against (best on team among all players with 6 games played)•
3 takeaways (team lead)
Can't wait till he gets here.

Reactions: ViD and PuckG

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Ivan Demidov through 6 games:•
3 goals (team lead)•
3 even strength goals (team lead)•
3 assists (2nd on team)•
6 points (team lead)•
+5 (team lead)•
On the ice for 2 goals against (best on team among all players with 6 games played)•
3 takeaways (team lead)
Can't wait till he gets here.
He’s played 8 games and has 1 4 point game. So he has 2 points in the other 6 games.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Guys, he has less points in the games where he doesn’t score as much!

Truly a revelation! Thanks for your valuable analysis and insight.
Just thought it would help since wrong information was pointed out. No need to get riled up! You guys should learn to listen to reality instead of propping him up as the next Kucherov when you have to actually develop him first. Montreal isn’t great at that with European prospects.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Just thought it would help since wrong information was pointed out. No need to get riled up! You guys should learn to listen to reality instead of propping him up as the next Kucherov when you have to actually develop him first. Montreal isn’t great at that with European prospects.
Should we remove his 4 point game out of the equation/total because it affect “reality”? Let’s debate!

Absolutely nothing from the current front office would suggest the bolded is even remotely right. Maybe you are privy to some information that the rest of us aren’t and if so, please share

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Don’t project your biases and prejudice onto me. Btw, I just thought it would help to point out that chopping up point totals like that at this stage of the season is dumb as shit. No need to get riled up!

Shlep

Sep 13, 2024
Should we remove his 4 point game out of the equation/total because it affect “reality”? Let’s debate!

Absolutely nothing from the current front office would suggest the bolded is even remotely right. Maybe you are privy to some information that the rest of us aren’t and if so, please share
No, but considering the sample size you have to take it into account. That's an outlier that will smooth out over more games, at this point it's notable.

Reactions: WhiskeyYerTheDevils

Shlep

Sep 13, 2024
Its 8 games into the season
He had his big night 3 games ago
Thanks for pointing this simple math out, it would have got lost in the numbers otherwise
I'm a huge fan of Demidov, his edgework is Kaprizov-esque. I think he's going to be fantastic but it's completely valid to point out that 67% of his points came in one game at this point in response to posters asking about records. I wouldn't be shocked for a second if he went near point per game this season or if he's a star in the NHL, with the sample size we have though those outliers hold more weight. That's just basic statistics.

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
He’s played 8 games and has 1 4 point game. So he has 2 points in the other 6 games.
mad-max-fury-road-thats-bait-meme.gif

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I'm a huge fan of Demidov, his edgework is Kaprizov-esque. I think he's going to be fantastic but it's completely valid to point out that 67% of his points came in one game at this point in response to posters asking about records. I wouldn't be shocked for a second if he went near point per game this season or if he's a star in the NHL, with the sample size we have though those outliers hold more weight. That's just basic statistics.
Its unnecessary.
The season is 8 games old and he had his 4 point game on the 6th game of the season.

We all know.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
No, but considering the sample size you have to take it into account. That's an outlier that will smooth out over more games, at this point it's notable.
Doesn’t matter. Points are points. You could easily argue the opposite and say if he’s able to do 4 a night he’s able to have a 2-3 points a night sequence a be well over a ppg by game 15

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Don’t project your biases and prejudice onto me. Btw, I just thought it would help to point out that chopping up point totals like that at this stage of the season is dumb as shit. No need to get riled up!
If I was a calmer I wouldn’t be breathing. For guys who are so obsessed with their prospects, the fact you can’t even get the games played right is a little weird.

It’s literally a fact. Like what. Holy Montreal fans are beyond sensitive lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad