F Hagen Burrows - Sioux City Musketeers, USHL (2024, 128th, TB)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Minnesota kid who is a good sized d for seed and having a good start to his draft year with 8 pts in 8 games in the USHL. Committed to University of Denver.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
My review of what I've watched from him this season. Had 6+10=16 points in 15 games for Cedar Rapids before rejoining his high school team, who are a wagon and have a number of potential NHL draft picks in the future. He leads them in scoring.

Bigger right-shot winger. About 6’2. Very good hands and vision. His skating needs a lot of work. Very sluggish straight ahead. Edges aren’t as bad, but also need work. If he skated okay he’d be picked in the top 2 rounds. He can certainly score at junior level, and I think there’s a chance he can continue it in pro hockey, but potentially the skating impedes that. I think he’s probably like a round 4 or 5 guy, and you hope the skating comes along because otherwise he has clear NHL upside.

Reactions: 95snipes

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He played well enough in USHL that you can tell he’s ready. Number of games doesn’t matter as much as meeting the level of the league. Some players take time. Others do so immediately. He was able to do so immediately.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad