F Cole Reschny - Victoria Royals, WHL (2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

macbowes

Aug 1, 2022
Victoria
After thinking about it for a while, the NHL player that Reschny reminds me of is Eberle. I think they'll get drafted in similar spots, around 22ish, maybe Reschny goes a little higher. I don't think he has the skating to be a play driver, but I think he could be a great complimentary scorer. He's got the awareness, hands, and shot to play well with elite players.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
After thinking about it for a while, the NHL player that Reschny reminds me of is Eberle. I think they'll get drafted in similar spots, around 22ish, maybe Reschny goes a little higher. I don't think he has the skating to be a play driver, but I think he could be a great complimentary scorer. He's got the awareness, hands, and shot to play well with elite players.
This sounds about right. I wonder also if he can stick at center or if he’ll have to move off. I think he plays a likable game, but he’s 5’9/5’10 without elite traits. Don’t think he’s like a Benson or Catton talent. A tier or two down from that.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
He had a great tournament and was easily Canada's best forward. Hopefully grows a little more but has a thick frame which tbh is important when players are that size vs a slim build type. Is posed for a big year with Victoria who should hopefully turn the corner and compete

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023
If only he, Benak, Ivankovic were taller, they’d all be top-10 selections

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad