F Alex Misiak - HKM Zvolen U20, Slovakia U20 (2025 draft)

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
Alex Misiak
Height: 173 cm / 5'8"
Weight: 66 kg / 146 lbs
Nation: Slovakia

Alex Misiak at eliteprospects.com

Younger brother of already drafted Martin Misiak. He has been extremely productive in the last 2 U16 national team tournaments. He's a bit different type than his brother. More offensive. He still has a child's physique, but he hasn't reached his maximum physical level yet, he will continue to grow. As he grows he could overtake other Slovak prospects for this draft and be a riser. Good agility, excellent hockey sense, knows how to find teammates, good passing. He needs to grow up and get stronger and that will add a lot to his game. Mainly he will have a stronger shot, that's his current weakness. Quite a promising player for the future and a draft prospect in my opinion. Honestly, it's not clear where he will play next season. He will probably start in the junior league and could gradually move to the U18 Project with the men.

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
Again, absolutely agree with you there is a good chance of his rising - I noticed the same thing. As last season went it was still more and more obvious how quickly he´s improving (and growing).

And it wasn´t only national team tournaments at the end of the season but also his league season. Overall, his points production in U18 league was just a solid but take a deeper look:

40 games / 21+27 = 48 points
first 25 games / 9+15 = 24 points
last 15 games / 12+12 = 24 points

So yes, as you can see also little Misiak´s brother could be a legit prospect.

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
Already has 5 goals in Extraliga and it´s happening again - similar to his brother also Alex is a typical example of late bloomer. He´s still growing, he´s still physically developing and made a huge progress on his game past this year.

Compared to his brother, Alex is a bit more offensively gifted and has better hands. His brother is slightly bigger, better skater - especially stronger on his legs so still he has a small edge to me between these two. But never underestimate Misiak´s brothers, they certainly know to surprise where their ceiling is.

Reactions: Antiillafire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad