Value of: Evander Kane's next contract

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Considering that every GM in the NHL recently had the opportunity to do just that and not one did - not one, you might want to rethink that.
He got his shot to reprove his worth with the Oilers.
If his play continues and he shows he not a locker room distraction/cancer then it's very likely he'll get offers

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
2 years. $5 million aav
That is more in line with what he should get on his next contract. No team including the Oilers, should give Kane another big contract or long term in length. That would be just dumb and then some ppl didn't learn anything from his past.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
That is more in line with what he should get on his next contract. No team including the Oilers, should give Kane another big contract or long term in length. That would be just dumb and then some ppl didn't learn anything from his past.
Agreed. Think he gets a nice short term, nice aav on his next deal.

staveNsteel

Jan 18, 2021
Considering that every GM in the NHL recently had the opportunity to do just that and not one did - not one, you might want to rethink that.

There were reportedly a number of teams that were interested.. we don't know what the terms were for anyone but Edmonton. He went to a team that would give him the best opportunity to reprove his worth. Do you know if Washington was offering 2-3 years? Other teams? No we don't.. so you sir may want to rethink your stance. I get it, you seemingly don't line Kane.. that's fine.. but he's a great hockey player who brings a ton to the table, and will absolutely get a contract this offseason.. I'm sure it's not going to be a 7x7 deal.. but I guarantee teams are going to be lining up to get him over on a 2-4 year deal. But hey, good talk!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad