Contract Termination: Evander Kane

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
Wouldn’t both sides have to agree to this? I’m wondering why Kane would, considering he’s leaving millions of dollars on the table. Obviously there’s something here, anyone in the know care to comment?

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
I wonder if the thought of playing in the AHL for X number of years is just too much for Kane and he would rather just terminate the deal and try to get a NHL deal.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
I like the odds that he'll sign for cheap with some team, to the chagrin of a portion of that fanbase, and that team will be very happy with the results, at least in the short-term.

EDIT: Maybe not.

Reactions: Tryamw

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Interesting. Any new revelations or incidents with him?

I always wondered why SJS didn't do this right away, submitting fake vaccine card during pandemic seemed like decent grounds. Hell, Jake Dotchin got terminated for showing up to trianing camp with a beer gut.

I guess it will be fought hard in a messy battle with Kane's camp and they wanted to see if they could swindle someone into taking him first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad