Speculation: Evan Bouchard asking $11M AAV on his next deal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
We can get him cheaper than that
Yeah, no you can’t. Bouchard’s one of the top RD in the league and hasn’t even hit his prime yet.

Trade wise, you have nothing of interest that you'd part with that would help a team trying to win a cup more than Bouchard would, and offer sheet wise you wouldn't be able to pay out the ass like the Blues did.

Last edited:

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
I don't think I'm slick nor do I play like I'm hard
But I'm-a drive the lane like I was Evan Bouchard.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
This is true. Salaries will rise. The problem I see here is how much does he deserve from that rising cap?

He's one of the better young guys on D but man, $11M AAV? When I see these situations, I look at how the player is surrounded with talent. He's got two of the best players in the world playing on his PP and I see bloated stats because of it. Bouchard deserves credit for working hard and earning that spot but I think $11M is too high (even with a rising cap).

I don't think he is as good as Dahlin. Without a rising cap, I'd say Bouchard is a $8M guy. With a rising cap, I'd say $9M-$10M range. $11M is too much IMO

The human pylon Nurse makes $9.250mn, Bouchard is getting well over 10 million.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad