Speculation: Evan Bouchard asking $11M AAV on his next deal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sensfan4lifee

May 21, 2024
Bouchard since the end of 22-23 regular season 141 points
Makar 110 points
Hughes 102 points
Heiskanen82 points

Bouchard should be paid more than all of them
Two of them are Norris trophy D-man the other is a two way stud

I will make a list of Dman better than Bouchard

Makar
Hughes
Josi
Fox
Mcavoy
Heiskanen
Slavin
Dobson
Morrisey

I consider all of these better than Bouchard, Makar, Josi and Hughes would all put up just as much if not better numbers on that Oilers PP

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Two of them are Norris trophy D-man the other is a two way stud

I will make a list of Dman better than Bouchard

Makar
Hughes
Josi
Fox
Mcavoy
Heiskanen
Slavin
Dobson
Morrisey

I consider all of these better than Bouchard, Makar, Josi and Hughes would all put up just as much if not better numbers on that Oilers PP
that's fine but you get paid for production in this League and since Barrie was traded Bouchard has the highest ppg than any man in the league Bouchard 1.19 PPG Makar 1.17 Makar plays with superstars as well and half you list is laughable

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Drai's deal wasn't that hard to nail when we were speculating on his AAV so I'll take a crack at this one too.

$10.33MM AAV x 8 years.

Bouchard is a very good player and he's worth every penny of that. Easy top 10 Defender for me.

madmike77

Jan 9, 2009
It was always likely going to be between 10 and 11, so I don't see 11 being a huge issue.

The cap has gone up and will go up again. All the players and agents know this, so their asks are going to be higher. Comparing a new contract to guys who are already signed long-term doesn't tell the whole story.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad