Euro: Euros 2024 - Group A (GER, SCO, HUN, SUI)

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Does anyone know if this is because of Fox's decisions or if it's a UEFA decision? Like when they sold the rights, did they intentionally sell some games to Fubo only?

I think Fox with approval from UEFA, don’t think FIFA would allow this unless Infantino changed the ruling, World Cup games under their law need to be OTA tv

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I think Fox with approval from UEFA, don’t think FIFA would allow this unless Infantino changed the ruling, World Cup games under their law need to be OTA tv
Okay then I’ll be mad at Fox. I just didn’t think fubo and Fox were related. Like if they had some games on Fox soccer plus, I’d still be annoyed but it’d at least make sense.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I don't believe there's any OTA requirements for the EURO at all. There will be games on streaming services only even in the host nation Germany (incl. this Hungary/Switzerland game).

I think FOX outsourced this game to FuboTV because they figured the interest level is too low to justify producing the game. The games Fubo shows are all 9 am ET games without any American links. Even I, contrary to my intentions, managed to sleep through most of the game, so I suspect the total viewership was likely in the five figures in the U.S.

Reactions: bluesfan94

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad