GDT: Eugenie Bouchard vs Ana Ivanovic

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...5 hours of exchanges behind the baseline makes this sport so much more exciting!!!

Men's tennis is exciting to watch.. Women's is boring. Like you said, long exchanges in women's tennis is nothing exciting. I will only watch because it's Eugenie.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Men's tennis is exciting to watch.. Women's is boring. Like you said, long exchanges in women's tennis is nothing exciting. I will only watch because it's Eugenie.

If you don't like tennis being played right now between Bouchard and Ivanovich then you don't like the sport. Period.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
It's a nailbiter at 3:3 & 40/40. We're seeing winners here not unforced errors people. Excellent quality of tennis.

EDIT: just as I type this unforced error by Bouchard leads to her being broken. :cry:

yoteshot

Lazy Habs fan
Aug 6, 2005
Gatineau / Ottawa
The sun on that side really is playing a role, but really good tennis match to this point and should only keep getting better with those 2 playing at their best!

Crazy to see Bouchard doing so well in here FIRST Australian Open. Given the state of women's tennis, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see her in the top 10 at year's end.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004

It's a matter of preference.

I've always liked terre battue (what is it in english?) more.

I don't know I like that with each strike the stakes are higher and higher. What do they show in sports bulletins? The incredibly long exchanges. You expand a ton of energy and the loser just feels like crap after it.

HOW YOU LIKE THE SUN ANA? 4-4

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
BOOM! And she breaks right back.

She's playing incredibly well so far. I'd say she's hit more winners than Ivanovich so far. If she sustains this level of play she has a shot at this match.

EDIT: This game is getting away from her. :(

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Genie is broken again. Bad service game by her. Hopefully it won't affect her the rest of the set. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad