ESPN, NBC, And Amazon Nearing Agreement On 11 Year NBA Media Rights For Around 76 Billion Dollars

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So what are the percentage rights between all these networks?

It's hard to follow considering how spread out this deal is turning out to be? Does TNT still have the NBA for next season?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
TNT Sports filling in the gaps, NHL on the way to being their marquee winter property.
Is that true? I thought TNT had a "strict number" of games they can show? I do think the NHL will increase their coverage with TNT in their next deal though. I think they have to be satisfied with how TNT has treated the NHL so far.

There is a chance that all those NBA fans will just follow where all the games are as NHL fans did post-2004 lockout.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Is that true? I thought TNT had a "strict number" of games they can show? I do think the NHL will increase their coverage with TNT in their next deal though. I think they have to be satisfied with how TNT has treated the NHL so far.

There is a chance that all those NBA fans will just follow where all the games are as NHL fans did post-2004 lockout.
Is what true? I didn't say they'd add more NHL games.

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX

NHL doesn't care how someone "treats" them, it's all about $$.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad