GWT: EPL - Matchweek 9

Ceremony

How I choose to feel is how I am
Jun 8, 2012
I see the extremely bald new era is rolling on at Newton Heath. What a time to be alive.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I mean if Szoboszlai hits the ground, no one has any question about that. People probably don't think its a foul because he stayed on his feet and didn't go down

That last kick 100% should have been an Arsenal corner. In the past I've said that should be reviewable and gotten laughed at, but here we are.

Thats a good point for LFC (especially in the context of that game) albeit not a great point.

And @maclean I cashed my draw. Thank you

If you told me 3 points in UCL and 1 point in London this time last week, I would have gladly taken that

Last edited:
Reactions: luiginb

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Just watched the replay of the Manchester United game.

Just an atrociously awful VAR intervention to give WHU a pen at the end of regular time. Inexcusable for VAR to get involved.

Two guys going for the ball, both of them miss it, their legs collide. The attacker throws himself to the ground and VAR decides to reward him.

• Haha

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Just watched the replay of the Manchester United game.

Just an atrociously awful VAR intervention to give WHU a pen at the end of regular time. Inexcusable for VAR to get involved.

Two guys going for the ball, both of them miss it, their legs collide. The attacker throws himself to the ground and VAR decides to reward him.
It’s okay ETH will say it doesn’t count in his mind anyway. God he sounds like Roy Hodgson when Hodgson was at LFC

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
It’s okay ETH will say it doesn’t count in his mind anyway. God he sounds like Roy Hodgson when Hodgson was at LFC
The fact that he continues to be employed kinda leads me to believe he's also convinced those above him that it doesn't count.

They've played 1/4 of the season and United have 11 points and are in 14th place. They've won 1 of their last 5 games. They're on pace for 46 points.

Zero idea how he still has a job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad