GWT: EPL - Matchweek 9

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Smith-Rowe has been awful, but then again I never got the hype with him.
Of course 10 minutes after I post this ESR turns into Messi and assists Iwobi to put Fulham 1-0 up. To be fair Iwobi still had a ton to do on that goal, but ESR's mazy run and decoy run were both things of beauty.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Everton one goal down in the 85th minute, McNeil goes down with an injury and Dyche subs Branthwaite in for him and puts Michael Keane at center forward lolol

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Evergreen Ashley Young with a great game-tying assist in the 95th minute, Beto with the goal. Everton up to 9 points in 9 games, which, looking at their squad, means Dyche's doing a good job this year.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If Arsenal goes into the game without their best forward, midfielder and defender Liverpool have no excuse not to come away with 3 points.
As I said on Tuesday, let’s see what happens when the team sheets come out. Don’t think anyone should be surprised if Arsenal are healthier than what is being represented.
Liverpool fan but I think Arsenal takes this one unfortunately
Still thinking it’ll be a draw. We will see though. Arsenal certainly need this a lot more, and most of the pressure is certainly on them. I don’t (and haven’t) believed for a second that they are banged up as we’ve been hearing, but again let’s see what happens when the team sheets drop

Last edited:
Reactions: luiginb

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Still thinking it’ll be a draw. We will see though. Arsenal certainly need this a lot more, and most of the pressure is certainly on them. I don’t (and haven’t) believed for a second that they are banged up as we’ve been hearing, but again let’s see what happens when the team sheets drop
Arsenal needs all 3 points here. Feels like a draw or a loss could make the title feel so far away so early in the season.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
For Brighton, imagine not scoring on this attack:

1729991243633.png

• Wow
Reactions: Blender and luiginb

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Arsenal needs all 3 points here. Feels like a draw or a loss could make the title feel so far away so early in the season.
Still very early in season, but don’t think anyone would want to be 7 points back in a title or bust season with basically 1/4 of the season over.

Reminds me of Liverpool in the FA cup game against United last year where they failed to score on like 4 of those.
Badly Missed a bunch of off man rushes last season. Counter game has not been the same since Firmino left

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Still very early in season, but don’t think anyone would want to be 7 points back in a title or bust season with basically 1/4 of the season over.
For Arsenal fans it would feel like we are reverting back to the times pre 22/23.

Might be a harsh way to look at things, they have been pretty good outside of games where they go down a man..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad