GWT: EPL - Matchweek 8

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Surround the ref, pick one for a red and that ends it. Won't happen one more time for the rest of the year.
I think a red is too harsh, but just handing out yellows to every player who does it would also get it done.

5 players walk over to the ref, 5 yellow cards get issued. Some might be second yellows, sucks to suck.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Such a bad performance all around. And the real killer is knowing that if Martinelli scores that one, then we have the talent at the back to potentially see out a win and salvage a bad performance.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I really wish the EPL would implement the rule that the Euros had about surrounding the ref.
They did. They enforced it for about two weeks and then stopped

Arsenal is the team that would get made an example of, that much is sure
Pretty sure Alexis Mac Allister got popped for this last season

Also I’m pretty sure this is why United gave Bruno the armband

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
bad performance from Arsenal, even worse showing from Arteta.

They just can’t help shitting the bed

I want anybody but Man City to win so bad that I would prefer the traditional rivals of Tottenham to win. I am cheering for Arsenal, which makes me angry to begin with. But when they just crap the bed over and over it makes me dislike them worse.

Let’s go Liverpool!

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I mean it’s all fun and games to laugh at Arsenal but there is a still a long was to go and they are going to be in it until the end. They are no worse than the 3rd (or 4th) best team in the league, and their top competition is City without Rodri and a LFC team that no one (including Arne Slot) knows if they are legit or not yet. Chelsea is going to be a threat too because they don’t give a shit about their midweeks and will be the best rested.

If either Chelsea or LFC win tomorrow either has a great case at being for real, but Arsenal is still the safest bet, and they probably should have been all season. They aren’t going anywhere. They might not need to get to 90 points this year with weakened Man City either. Time will tell

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad