GWT: EPL - Matchweek 8

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Good to see Sonny at his best. It's always nice to see players who can control and dribble the ball when running at speed, and then eventually get a good shot off. Most players fail at least on one aspect of those.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Not sure what you are trying to say here? Richarlison was very productive when he played last season. The issue is that he can't be relied upon to stay fit. Supposedly he's had a lengthy procedure now to prevent future injuries, but we'll see about that.

Richarlison is a god awful player, he does nothing to help this team out even with the awful front 3 we have.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
His eleven goals and four assists in the league last season, with less than 1500 minutes begs to differ.

Watch the games though and you see that in the vast majority of those minutes he did nothing. Plenty of games we were losing he was invisible.

Looking at a excel sheet with no context you can try and spin things positively, but actually watching the games shows the reality.

But keep rating crap players and you get the failure of a club you deserve.

• Haha
Reactions: luiginb

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Watch the games though and you see that in the vast majority of those minutes he did nothing. Plenty of games we were losing he was invisible.

Looking at a excel sheet with no context you can try and spin things positively, but actually watching the games shows the reality.

But keep rating crap players and you get the failure of a club you deserve.
I'm not saying he's a world-beater or anything. He makes very poor decisions when carrying the ball. Shouldn't be involved in build-up play too much. However he's an extremely effective player inside the opposition box, reaching the end of passes and crosses with quick finishes/headers. So if the other attackers can't supply him, yes, he is ineffective. But I see absolutely no issue with him as a back-up striker.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad