Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
1729445416501.jpeg

What I see every time there's a close up on Cole Palmer

• Haha
Reactions: Jack Straw

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Wtf was that refereing. 7 minutes? Really!! How?!?
How in hell was LFC was getting called for each 50/50 + booked but Chelsea not when LFC had clear counter attack chances. This referee was simply put horrible throughout the whole game. Wow!

Now on LFC, there were horrible overall, looked very vulnerable most of the game. Palmer + Jackson+Neto looked very good. Caicedo is a man changed under that new system.

• Haha
Reactions: Wee Baby Seamus

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I am still trying to figure how he got 7 minutes.
4 subs slot x 30 seconds = 2 minutes (that his standard), all substitution happened in acceptable time frame
2 VAR check (both were quite quick) = 1 minute.
No injuries, or players laying down to stop play or waste time.
No real time wasting either, maybe 1 minutes for taking longer time for throw in or FKs but even then nothing outlandish. Not even a word from the official or yellow card shown for that either.
Referee giving a word to Nunez + Badiashile. Less than a minute for sure.

So I have 5 minutes and I consider it generous. Were was the missing 2 minutes about?

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I am still trying to figure how he got 7 minutes.
4 subs slot x 30 seconds = 2 minutes (that his standard), all substitution happened in acceptable time frame
2 VAR check (both were quite quick) = 1 minute.
No injuries, or players laying down to stop play or waste time.
No real time wasting either, maybe 1 minutes for taking longer time for throw in or FKs but even then nothing outlandish. Not even a word from the official or yellow card shown for that either.
Referee giving a word to Nunez + Badiashile. Less than a minute for sure.

So I have 5 minutes and I consider it generous. Were was the missing 2 minutes about?
Some wild math in here, beyond the fact that doing stoppage time arithmetic is generally a fools errand.

But it wouldn’t be Liverpool if they didn’t conjure reasons to feel aggrieved after a game they won while being overall slightly outplayed.

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad