GWT: EPL - Matchweek 8

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I find it so strange that he’s so divisive amongst Liverpool fans

But I don’t actually. Because lots of Chelsea fans inexplicably hated Mount
Loud internet fans that would rather complain about not getting transfers. None of which is Jones fault. If Jones can stay healthy he’s easily in the England team, but he hasn’t proved he can

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Palmer's been a liability today for Chelsea.

Luis Diaz finally on (speaking of liabilities, Gakpo). Szoboszlai has also been ass.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Palmer's been a liability today for Chelsea.

Luis Diaz finally on (speaking of liabilities, Gakpo). Szoboszlai has also been ass.
Szoboszlai is another weird one. We don’t take advantage of (arguably) the best part of his game which is his shooting and creativity, because we having so much donkey work because he is also their most athletic midfield. Szoboszlai is good but it’s also completely different looking than we see he for Hungary or Leipzig because we having him doing a completely different role

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Ref wanting nothing to do with advantage
I think the ref has gotten the big calls right today, but been dreadful (for both teams) on the less obvious stuff like this

This commentator sucks. Gomez for Trent is not a Slot thing. Klopp did that all the time too. Media keeps trying to make this narrative with Slot and Trent and it doesn’t exist

Reactions: al secord

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Oh my gos the theatrics from Gusto doing barrel rolls when Alexis won the ball

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Foul but how the hell is he on the ground?
This is the premier league and the softness today has been appalling to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad