GWT: EPL - Matchweek 7

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Sterling made a couple things happen but was mostly mid imo. Jesus was invisible for the most of the game. The only times I noticed him where when he made blatent mistakes.

Trossard needs to play as much as possible in these kind of games. He is direct and far more clinical in the final third.
I 100% agree that Sterling was better than Jesus, but both were off the mark for me. The problem with either of them is that they overthink the game. They try to beat four different players at once and if not, they go to the ground in the box with a brush of contact. All of it comes off as a loss in ball possession in a dangerous area. Jesus is a big problem though, he constantly tries to get an extra three to six feet before he shoots and gets closed down with that extra time.

We should've gotten at least two penalties in this match though. Havertz was absolutely taken down towards the end of the first half. Then Trossard gets freaking bodychequed by Bednarek towards the end of the second half. Once again, shoddy reffing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad