Pre-Game Talk: End vs van: It may happen, but not anytime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
I think the biggest issue they have is having 2 games in 22 hours after the whole team was actually sick.

From what I understand about the other outbreaks, the players were all asymptomatic or had very mild symptoms not requiring medical intervention while many Canucks players needed medical attention & were very sick.
From what we are hearing in Vancouver that's the issue the back to backs on top of 5 games in seven. Sutter, Hughes, Hogs, Nate and a few others were really sick to the point of Iv drips and weight loss. As I said before if we can ice a roster without them there is no reason to cancel but the reality is those guys even if healthy enough are being asked a lot to play 2 games in less than 24 hours I would sit as many as possible and just trap the hell out of the game and get them in on Saturday. The only thing I will say is when they agreed to the games, they had just started to recover and I don't think they anticipated still feeling this shitty. It sucks because the Oilers shouldn't have to suffer because of Gaudettes extremely hot but idiot wife who basically got him ran the Fu** out of town.
Lots of classy dudes here who can relate to what the Oilers had to go through on Saturday which ironically is because of Covid that you're team had nothing to do with.
One way to look at it is what benefits the Nucks will work against the flames and both our cities while often shit-talking each other both hate those yokels in Southern Alberta.
You know what would be funny is if this game gets pushed to Saturday allowing the leafs to have both AM and WN back in the lineup lol.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Virtanen and Gaudette messed their whole team up so badly. Both idiots messed up our schedule too. Just cancel the game for goodness sakes. Canucks are going nowhere

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Virtanen and Gaudette messed their whole team up so badly. Both idiots messed up our schedule too. Just cancel the game for goodness sakes. Canucks are going nowhere

Throw them out of the league.....

Seriously though, this is annoying. they are really screwing Edmonton up. The Oilers might very well lose in the playoffs due to fatigue, and the nucks aren't making it anyway.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
I understand that the Canucks got f***ed by COVID but that doesn’t mean the Oilers should get f***ed by COVID too.

Tell them to forfeit.

Reactions: Cloned

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
55u6m0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad