Prospect Info: Emil Heineman

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I would be interested in having him move up with Dach and Armia, and turn that line into a pure cycling possession approach with Hutson-Guhle running it from the blue line.

Shutdown

Sep 7, 2009
Montreal
i admittedly gave up hope on this guy, mostly due to all the injuries he has picked up over his short career, but he's exactly the type of bottom 6 player i've always wanted on the Habs. a guy who can throw his weight around, and snipe.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
What a bright spot he is becoming after a lackluster preseason. If he keeps this up he will be pushing our top 6.
He looks like the player we saw in his first pre-season with the habs. Such a great shot and release.

The way he skated through the neutral zone on the wing, with that shot, was so Pacioretty-esque.

Doesn't have patches' offensive ability, but a strong, fast N-S winger with a shot like that should make for a very solid bottom 6 player.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I'd rather Heineman take Armia's spot.
It may happen but maybe not right away. Don’t forget, he gets different opportunities on the 4th. Just putting him on the 2nd doesn’t always mean he’ll produce. If he can adjust, I think he’d be good there. That line certainly needs a shooter. I like Armia’s board game, but he’s not known for being a shooter. They really need that line to get going.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
It may happen but maybe not right away. Don’t forget, he gets different opportunities on the 4th. Just putting him on the 2nd doesn’t always mean he’ll produce. If he can adjust, I think he’d be good there. That line certainly needs a shooter. I like Armia’s board game, but he’s not known for being a shooter. They really need that line to get going.

Not to produce but just because the speed and shoot first mentality will help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad