GDT: Emergency gdt Ottawa at Montreal 19h00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Just joined in a few mins ago, looks like we are dominating. Who scored our goal?

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Looks like our usual shoot em up style of game vs the Senators- who the stats show are all too prone to giving up a crapload of SOG. We bombard Anderson every time we play him but don't always get the goals. Loving this effort so far. No complaints, but the only downside is it's just 1 typically opportunistic/fluky Sens goal from being tied. God they're annoying. If they usually dominated us I'd be less pissed off about playing them. So until it's 2-0 or 3-0 I won't be ready to feel pumped haha.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Wish he would just be a power forward always. And not just a "sniper".

He was driving the net non-stop before the stanchion incident. Just like Zednik used to do his patented 1-hand protect the puck drive the net move before the McLaren hit... Effin' cheap shotting ruins :rant:

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
It's been 3 games now where Flynn goes for some sweet moves, and he actually pulls them... I don't get it :laugh:

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
He was driving the net non-stop before the stanchion incident. Just like Zednik used to do his patented 1-hand protect the puck drive the net move before the McLaren hit... Effin' cheap shotting ruins :rant:

I remember those days. I miss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad