GDT: Emergency gdt Ottawa at Montreal 19h00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lions999

Jun 28, 2011
Chuckie line looks pretty good but they need to play a little more to show something

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Honestly, this is the habs from the beginning of the season.

Yup. Too much passiveness lately. Glad they are getting back to their aggressive forecheck and puck possession. I noticed the were using the dump and chase a lot more since the Price and Gallagher injuries.

Hopefully we can grab some momentum on this PP.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
This losing streak is mostly due to an inability to finish. They just need a few bounces to get their offensive confidence back.

The concern to me isn't the forwards production of chances. Sure the top guys have been AWOL lately, but to me it's a positive we're not getting shut out or held to 1 with 20-25 SOG in these games. There's unsung heroes chipping in, even if it hasn't been enough to win. Our depth is much improved from years before. And there's more on the way we've yet to see (McCarron, Ellis have yet to get called up then hopefully Scherbak, Bozon, Lehkonen and Reway arrive someday with similar promise to Hudon, Carr, Ghetto, etc.).

We actually have 4th line offence and AHL callups who can pot goals basically. So when the top guys find their touch again, the scoring will come too. What worries me more is the reliance on Price to make all the miraculous saves. Tokarski and Condon have been fine so far IMO. Our D corps has gotten worse as the season's progressed. Our possession game is a strong suit but we still give up far too many golden chances and committ far too many giveaways on the back end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad