GDT: Emergency GDT - Edm v Nsh 7 PM - with Pole

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Oilers will start

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Not to get ahead of ourselves, but games like this are where it would be nice to rest McDrai and get their minutes down.
Keep them around 20 mins. It's early in the season. I'd rather they play a regular shift instead of basically benching them like Tippett used to resort to whenever we went up 3.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Worst day to get a headache. Had to lul to sleep during what sounded like a massive period.

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
I've been a booster for a while, but Yamomoto is not looking good. He's bobbling pucks, missing timing on plays, and literally all he seems to do on that line is pass it to Drai. Which is fine, but you do need to do a little more to justify being there. JP on the other hand is playing with serious hustle and is disrupting breakouts nicely. Love to see it.
Yup that's how I'm seeing it so far

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Mr Kot may not even need to take a shit during this game... but just in case someone please send him 3 Large Mediterranean chicken pizzas in case the team starts waning...

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Always had a theory that the Oilers stink when the weather turns. Well, it’s definitely not valid tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad