Player Discussion Elias Pettersson Talk | Also Chiropractors, the Medical Staff, and You

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
It's only a murmur now, but could become much louder with Pettersson as the season grinds onward.

I wonder how serious they were about trading him to Carolina, with Martin Necas and maybe a couple of other players coming back? Also wonder if at any point they'll regret not making a deal like the one with Horvat.
Keep us in the loop

Petey needs to wake up. His contract is gonna be worse than Loui Eriksson's if he keeps playing the way he is -- and if that's the case, management seriously has to look long and hard at when to start the rebuild again. I don't want Quinn Hughes to waste his career saddled with overpaid underperforming players, the kid is special and deserves a cup.
What is Evan Rodgues's ppg?

You're losing the plot Big Rig.

• Haha
Reactions: Coffees

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
Apologies... above. MS is having an issue with Peter. I think he wakes up angry until he has a cup of Sanka.

Let the kid play. People climbing all over him wanting to run his ass out of town.

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
The fans literally rallied behind him during the playoffs and tried to get him going through his struggles. I think fans have every right to be up in arms at this point, and wouldn't be surprised if fans start calling for his head and trying to run him out of town if he can't turn it around after 10-20 games
This is the Canuck way. :D

Yes and a massive diaper fire. Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right.
Maybe a clown in the centre too..?

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
McDavid & Drasaitl - 1gp - 0 combined points, played terribly

Pettersson - 1gp - 1 assist, played terribly

Let’s not bash our guy after 1 game, give it a 10 game sample size before judgement, could just be rust.

Reactions: Coffees

Ernie

Aug 3, 2004
Yes and a massive diaper fire. Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right.

Keep us in the loop

What is Evan Rodgues's ppg?

You're losing the plot Big Rig.

Apologies... above. MS is having an issue with Peter. I think he wakes up angry until he has a cup of Sanka.

Let the kid play. People climbing all over him wanting to run his ass out of town.

Ok Doctor

5 posts in a row and absolutely nothing of substance. Give it a rest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad