Player Discussion Elias Pettersson Talk | Also Chiropractors, the Medical Staff, and You

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Lmao this fanbase is absolutely delusional about player values. Retain money to trade Elias Pettersson?

It's all theoretical right now, however if we are in a position to trade Elias Pettersson then we will likely have to retain. It's not ludicrous to think so...

It's sort of similar to JT Miller when he was rumored to be on the trading block in 2023. NY, Carolina and Pittsburgh wanted Vancouver to retain....but it was a non-starter.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
The problem I have with EP is that I really don't know what fires him up, if anything? He's paid like one of the top 5 players in the league but all too often you wonder if he's even playing. I have no idea what motivates him and I have to wonder if Tocchet knows either. He's like the Elon Musk of hockey players, super talented but a really strange character who you are never really sure what's going on in his brain and if he'd rather be off doing something else. When you are getting paid like EP I should know you are on the ice because you should be dominating the majority of your shifts, especially against weaker opponents.

OTOH...it was the 1st game of the year, and there will be some adjustments...you can't throw out the baby with the bath water.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad