Proposal: Eichel to NYR

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Washed Up 29YearOld

Bro Do You Even Hockey?
Apr 29, 2018
Buffalo NY
I think the OP is a NJD fan. So I'm not really sure the point of this new thread, unless the goal was to just stir shit up.
Why would you infer I'm trying to 'stir s*** up'? That may be your perception, but if I'm reading this right, it's a Rangers/Eichel proposal. I am stating that
1.) Strome wouldn't be a target of an Eichel trade
2.) NYR has little to offer compared to other teams. Not dissing the fans. Not dissing the city. Not dissing the players.
3.) Acknowledging he's in many proposals.

I don't see what you see if you're implying I'm trolling or stirring things up. That was absolutely not my intention and don't even know where that comes from.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Why would you infer I'm trying to 'stir s*** up'? That may be your perception, but if I'm reading this right, it's a Rangers/Eichel proposal. I am stating that
1.) Strome wouldn't be a target of an Eichel trade
2.) NYR has little to offer compared to other teams. Not dissing the fans. Not dissing the city. Not dissing the players.
3.) Acknowledging he's in many proposals.

I don't see what you see if you're implying I'm trolling or stirring things up. That was absolutely not my intention and don't even know where that comes from.
?
Unless you have multiple accounts here and you're also the topic starter, I responded to your post saying think the OP(not you) is fan of a different team, so I'm not sure why that poster felt the need to create this Eichel to NYR thread. Maybe the goal was to just stir shit up. I wasn't implying you were the one stirring the pot.

Washed Up 29YearOld

Bro Do You Even Hockey?
Apr 29, 2018
Buffalo NY
They're not saying that, they're saying the thread was started by someone from NJ with a Devils avatar. OP, not you.
Why would it matter if he's a NJD fan? It's a Rangers/Eichel proposal. Does fan allegiance have an effect on posting rights? Not trying to be confrontational just legit curious. I'm not even going to respond to anyone because I don't want to clutter this thread with trivialities that are off-topic.

Maybe I should've been more precise in my language because the "you" wasn't directed at OP

Last edited:

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Why would it matter if he's a NJD fan? It's a Rangers/Eichel proposal. Does fan allegiance have an effect on posting rights? Not trying to be confrontational just legit curious. I'm not even going to respond to anyone because I don't want to clutter this thread with trivialities that are off-topic.

Maybe I should've been more precise in my language because the "you" wasn't directed at OP
It matters because your post said "Strome will not be a piece of an Eichel trade. Sorry you want to get rid of him so badly but you'll have to dump him to a different team."

Sure, if you want to direct that to NYR fans on other proposals being thrown around instead of the current one from the OP, but you quoted the a post by a non-NYR fan asking that question.

It's not really that big of a deal.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
We replied to you because it seemed like you took personal offense and you didn't need to.

Anyone can start a thread, of course. Heck, a view from outside the bubble of tribal fandom can provide new perspective. I'm not saying that was OP's intent, but I can see how a troll could get their jollies by rehashing an already obnoxiously played out topic between two fanbases exhausted by the subject. The reasons why you aren't a fan of the trade make sense--we know what our team needs and we know how awesome of a player Jack can be--and the reasons why Rangers fans are hesitant to give up anything for an injured expensive player are all very, very well known.

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
puckpedia.com
An Eichel deal with BUF was in the works back in 2020, and again over this past summer but Adams is a stubborn mule boy, not to mention it was just bad timing for the two teams. NYR over the summer wasn't ready to move on from youth so quickly. At least now and moving forward we have a better gauge on Kravtsov's value, Chytil's, Lundkvist's, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad