Proposal: Eichel to NYR

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Rangers receive:
Jack Eichel

Sabres receive:
Ryan Strome
Vitali Kravtsov
Nils Lundkvist
2022 1st round pick
2023 3rd round pick

It’s too late for the Rangers to do an Eichel deal unless the Sabres take Kreider or Trouba back. Not trying to start any outrage but from a cap standpoint it is the only realistic way.

Let me fix it for you

Strome I would much rather flip at deadline to a contender
Kravtsov had more value before this season should have used him then
Lundkvist is meh at this point for the sabres

so instead I would do

Kakko
Barron
Schneider
Jones
1st

For

Eichel
Thompson
3rd

That's a very solid offer

NO on any deal
Eich to NYR

Even if Sabes retain and even if
Geo + Strome + McKegg + goes the other way for cap balance [1 yr]
NY cannot afford structural cap hit of another large salary until Trouba NMC discontinues 3 seasons from now or sooner IF he lets us which is possible after this season but not a given

We also need ALL our bluest blue chip elcs other than Jones for team depth and cap mgmt

AND
there are remaining Eich issues

Deal him with conditionals for Bob + conditionals to FL
we will be happy to sell Geo to Panthers reasonably

STOP TRYING TO PEDDLE TO RANGERS

Reactions: slg1963

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Zibanejad, Kravstov, Lundqvist
For
Jack I don't currently play in the NHL Eichel

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
What a horrible proposal. Not even close. This would be far more fair

To NYR
Jack Eichel
Owen Power

To BUF
Ryan Strome
Vitaly Kravtsov
Conditional 2023 7th rounder (can become a 6th rounder if Eichel scores 100 points in 2022-2023)
Conditional 2024 7th rounder (can become a 6th rounder if Rangers win the cup in 2023-2024 AND Eichel wins Conn Smythe)

Reactions: ThreeLeftSkates

Washed Up 29YearOld

Bro Do You Even Hockey?
Apr 29, 2018
Buffalo NY
Rangers receive:
Jack Eichel

Sabres receive:
Ryan Strome
Vitali Kravtsov
Nils Lundkvist
2022 1st round pick
2023 3rd round pick
Why is Strome in all these offers.

Strome will not be a piece of an Eichel trade. Sorry you want to get rid of him so badly but you'll have to dump him to a different team.

The chances of Eichel going to the Rangers are incredibly small. Rangers have nothing to really offer.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Why is Strome in all these offers.

Strome will not be a piece of an Eichel trade. Sorry you want to get rid of him so badly but you'll have to dump him to a different team.

The chances of Eichel going to the Rangers are incredibly small. Rangers have nothing to really offer.
I think the OP is a NJD fan. So I'm not really sure the point of this new thread, unless the goal was to just stir shit up.

Reactions: Kupo

markpenske

Jul 2, 2015
I think I speak for all Sabres fans - trade proposal: Eichel to the New York Ra...………"NO!!!!"

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
A 20/21 year old forward and a 20/21 year old dman who are both currently high up on the Sabres (or would be in Kjell 2.0’s case if he didn’t get injured in preseason) is a lot to give up for a 24 year old just making his NHL debut.
Talent for talent. I read the Sabres were high on him and I'm sure I'm the only Sharks fan who would trade him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad