GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg - Thurs Nov 30/23 - 7PM-And now, A word from our sponsor .. TSN3/SNW/CJOB/POWER 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Im just gonna say it!

Helly
s-l1200.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: kanadalainen

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Terrible first 10 minutes but I thought we started to tighten up the back 10.

Don't really care much for either of the top 2 lines so far. We need to spread the skill out imo.

Reactions: bustamente

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
dahm my Legal Stream is behind
Why go legal?

Seriously though, we had Valley Fiber hooked up a few days ago and the difference is unreal.
I was waiting to have it hooked up to decide whether I needed a sports package or not because the games were starting to freeze/buffer. Now, I can stream 4 games at once now and no problema whatsoever. MTS sucks!

Helle earned his money that game.
McDavid sure doesn't have very good bady language.

Reactions: sipowicz

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Bones has to get Vilardi some shifts on one of the top 2 lines from time to time. The Barron line likely isn't playing more than 8 mins tonight, he get it's his first game back but Vilardi needs to play a bit more to get his feet under him.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Nice PP goal to come out of that period smelling like a rose -
Might have to flip flop on my excitement for seeing Ehlers on the 1st line - not sure we have a good fit there.
Helle looks solid - Perfetti is starting to open up his game nicely -

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Terrible first 10 minutes but I thought we started to tighten up the back 10.

Don't really care much for either of the top 2 lines so far. We need to spread the skill out imo.
Lets see how long it takes for Vilardi to get back onto the top line, maybe not tonight but I have feeling soon

Reactions: sipowicz

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Why go legal?

Seriously though, we had Valley Fiber hooked up a few days ago and the difference is unreal.
I was waiting to have it hooked up to decide whether I needed a sports package or not because the games were starting to freeze/buffer. Now, I can stream 4 games at once now and no problema whatsoever. MTS sucks!

Helle earned his money that game.
McDavid sure doesn't have very good bady language.
I just clicked on the one with the biggest buffer ;p

Reactions: kanadalainen

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Nice PP goal to come out of that period smelling like a rose -
Might have to flip flop on my excitement for seeing Ehlers on the 1st line - not sure we have a good fit there.
Helle looks solid - Perfetti is starting to open up his game nicely -

Other than that one play where Ehlers turned the puck over with that blind pass at the offensive blue line that line wasn't too bad, they've generated a few good chances. I will give them more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad