Podcast (Audio) Edmonton Sports Radio/Podcast Thread - Part 7

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The best Edmonton sports radio show/podcast?

• Total voters

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
One thing I like about 1440 is getting to hear of things like Kelly Buchberger and the Devon Xtreme. Had no idea Devon as now in the AJHL and that Kelly is the head coach/GM.

Seems like a step down for the guy, but I do think he will be good with the kids.

Edit: Oh wow three blasts from the past in Sebastian Bisallion, Ty Rimmer and David Schlemko apart of the staff as well.

Lol look a little further and Smid apart of them too. Wonder what happens with the Oil Kings and him.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
One thing I like about 1440 is getting to hear of things like Kelly Buchberger and the Devon Xtreme. Had no idea Devon as now in the AJHL and that Kelly is the head coach/GM.

Seems like a step down for the guy, but I do think he will be good with the kids.

Edit: Oh wow three blasts from the past in Sebastian Bisallion, Ty Rimmer and David Schlemko apart of the staff as well.

Lol look a little further and Smid apart of them too. Wonder what happens with the Oil Kings and him.
If you plan to go to a game in Devon, go early, its a very small arena. They are playing in their new arena beside the old one. Devon getting a team was very fast, right after the Sherwood Park and Spruce Grove left for the BCHL. Went to an exhibition game it was packed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad