Confirmed Signing with Link: [EDM] Kailer Yamamoto re-signs with Edmonton (1 year, $1.175M)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Yammo got very hot when he came in prior to last year.

Last year, he was very snakebit and inconsistent. He is playing with Draisaitl as well. If he can't put up good #'s this year with the chance he is getting, then he isn't worth a ton more.

I think he will do well. He is betting on himself. Still has to prove himself.

I think thus far he is like 0.6p/g and a +26...

He is somewhere in the middle of his two seasons. He has to be a top 6 player though IMO. He is a workhorse, but he can't be in the bottom 6.

OfC he can. Some players can create a new nische. As long as talent is there, he can

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
huh? That’s very much not a thing.

No. He’s a legit NHLer, and his play style means that even if he regresses from what he currently is, he’ll stick around as a bottom 6er
How is sweet potato not a thing?, A "Yam" is also known as a "sweet potato"

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Well yams and sweet potatoes aren’t the same thing, and that’s not his nickname. His nickname is Yamo or Honey Badger
The great thing about nicknames is that they can be many things. And sweet potato is one of them

upload_2021-9-19_17-31-36.png

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
Where I'm from both those are sweet potatoes yams are much different and much bigger. When cooked it's like a starchier thicker potato. They use it in alot of Nigerian/African dishes they grab a ball of it and use it to scoop whatever dish it's being served with. They have a thicker huskier looking skin on them and are usually white on the inside.

Lots of grocery stores mislabeled sweet potatoes (orange) as yams but they are most definitely sweet potatoes

Ps when I say wherr I'm from Edmonton haha

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Was expecting better numbers from him last year. But he only played 105 games in NHL. Most rookies or new players in full season would be suffering from sophomore slump

Expecting a better season from him. Should be in 20+ goals this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad