PTO: [EDM] Jasper Weatherby, Mike Hoffman and Travis Dermott sign PTOs with the Oilers; 6 others invited to camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I couldn’t tell you. I just know that this isn’t the guy that’s going to get the Oilers over the hump. The extra offence was already acquired in Arvidsson and Skinner.
He’s a warm body for camp because a player got hurt at prospects camp, in what world is a PTO ever supposed to put a team over the top

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
With Kane having surgery and likely to be out until or near the playoffs, I wonder if that changes things for Hoffman chances of scoring a deal if he shows well in training camp. I doubt it and I’d personally rather them give young guys like Savoie, Lavoie, Jarventie a look but it wouldn’t surprise me if they wanted another option in the system who’s shown in the past that he can put the puck in the net.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Karlsson was one of my favorite players in the league. Guy was absolute stud in Ottawa. Yeah he has had a couple injuries that didn't help

Same here as you probably guessed already.

He reminds me a lot of Peter Forsberg in the sense that you wish you can see an alternate timeline in which he was luckier with injuries.

In that timeline, Matt Cooke is probably a bouncer at some club in Ontario...

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
Flukes happen. Edmonton still has chosen not replace Bouchard and Nurse will players capable of playing defence, not to mention the rest of the AHL pylons.
Never thought I would hear knuckleheads prognosticate on the Canuck’s upcoming season.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Same here as you probably guessed already.

He reminds me a lot of Peter Forsberg in the sense that you wish you can see an alternate timeline in which he was luckier with injuries.

In that timeline, Matt Cooke is probably a bouncer at some club in Ontario...
Yeah i remember that skate to the back of the leg like it was yesterday.....

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
You can "state" what you like, as I recall I brought up the 0-3 and you decided what it was in reference to lol, silly boi

For LA, I suggest that damn statue be torn down until further notice. But I agree with the statue part Exactly!! We're missing Blake, but also we need to tank though to land said Elite players which we're too dumb to do, unlike the Oil that figured this out from the get go, good for you!

the best way to W, is to be terrible for a decade, see Oilers as a refer...freak, i keep forgetting the cup wins are still in imaginary status
Don’t feel to bad, the oilers haven’t won in those three years either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad