GDT: Preseason Game (?!) - STARS vs BLUES @ 6pm CT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Just curious what the new Stars Telecast would be like and does it seem like everything is zoomed in? That is a pretty big scorebug (Glad it's on top rather than the Bally way) and the Victory+ thing is large.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Just curious what the new Stars Telecast would be like and does it seem like everything is zoomed in? That is a pretty big scorebug (Glad it's on top rather than the Bally way) and the Victory+ thing is large.
No doesn't look zoomed in. I do wish the bug and V+ logo were scaled down by a out 1/3.No other complaints.

Reactions: account deactivated

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
No doesn't look zoomed in. I do wish the bug and V+ logo were scaled down by a out 1/3.No other complaints.

It looks a lot cleaner than Ballys ever did. I think if they shrunk everything like you said, it would look even better. I even like the time on ice bar at the bottom. Better than showing other scores at least.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Other than who is on the ice, this doesn't feel like a preseason game. There's a lot of physicality for being the first preseason game of the season. It's like the two teams minor leagues/rookie squads decided they just don't like each other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad