Waived: [EDM] G Jack Campbell placed on waivers by the Oilers for the purpose of buyout

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Entirely expected but there's more talk in this thread about the Leafs letting him walk than Edmonton.

Damn, I see what I did there.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
I find it funny how as a counter to Leafs fans Oilers still try to shove the Hyman signing in our faces even though since day one we never actually cared but Oilers fan's have a extremely hard time believing us.

glad he worked out for you guys but this might be the only season where we even remotely may have cared a little and I have a seriously hard time seeing him come close to how productive he was in Edmonton in Toronto.

not sure why Edmonton fans are so concerned with what we think anyways. in the end the real losers are the Oilers taking on dead cap now for another 6 years compared to only 3 more if they never bought out Campbell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad