GDT: Edm at Car

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
Maybe...but that's partly his own fault. He could have taken less.
He's fascinating with the puck...nobody comes close. But when looking at everything then I'm not impressed. He's clearly overrated. He's still young and can still grow but so far hasn't improved much.
I'd attribute the lack of offense to Chia trading away Eberle and Hall and handing out crappy deals to everyone. McDavid is worth the money and if the Leafs can pay three forwards 10+mil, then paying McDavid his salary shouldn't be a problem. It's quite the mess they've made there.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I'd attribute the lack of offense to Chia trading away Eberle and Hall and handing out crappy deals to everyone. McDavid is worth the money and if the Leafs can pay three forwards 10+mil, then paying McDavid his salary shouldn't be a problem. It's quite the mess they've made there.

The Leafs haven't had any serious injuries for ages yet barely made the playoffs. You think that's gonna change now they're trying to copy Edmonton? I don't think so. All Canadian teams except Winnipeg are a mess.
McDavid may be worth the money at some point...but he isn't now.

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad