GDT: Edm at Car

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
McDavid barely gets off the ice. What are his average minutes per game? Like 27?

22:50...which is actually 1 second less than Barkov.
As long as he plays as poorly as until now and as last game when he was a whopping -3 and missed just about every defensive assignment...he can play the full game. Seriously. If the puck isn't on his stick he's pretty bad. Still hasn't figured out faceoffs, too.

Reactions: Tryamw

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
22:50...which is actually 1 second less than Barkov.
As long as he plays as poorly as until now and as last game when he was a whopping -3 and missed just about every defensive assignment...he can play the full game. Seriously. If the puck isn't on his stick he's pretty bad. Still hasn't figured out faceoffs, too.
He's busy being his teams entire offense.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
He's busy being his teams entire offense.

Maybe...but that's partly his own fault. He could have taken less.
He's fascinating with the puck...nobody comes close. But when looking at everything then I'm not impressed. He's clearly overrated. He's still young and can still grow but so far hasn't improved much. It was partly because of him that the Canes won the last game against the Oilers. I'd have to check but I think he was guilty on three goals and on the ice for another one. Not superstar like...

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad