Post-Game Talk: ECSF, Game 5 (Florida wins 4-1): Cuzzy finishes the job. Let's go home baby!!

Do you still believe?

• Yes

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
No line-up changes for Panthers
swaggy-captain-duke
cuzzy-wrecking ball-rat king
star boy-goat-rhino
white-old guy-zac

the force-pylon
other old guy-playoff norris candidate
puck face-butcher

brick wall

We got some unfinished business in hog town. As the good Duke says, one more to go before we can move on. LFG!

Last edited:

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
This game is where the rubber meets the road. Panthers need to find a way to win tonight plain and simple. Momentum is now with the Leafs but just barely. We need to snatch that away quick or it could be anybody’s series.
We have to open up the middle for scoring chances and stay away from stupid penalties on the road. Take a deep breathe Panthers fans this could be a long night.
After suffering my first wrong prediction I’m thinking Panthers wake up 3-2

GOOOOOOOOOOO PANTHERS !

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Wish Lomberg was in for this game, he'd be able to goad someone into taking some penalties.

I'd like to see more sustainable pressure in Leafs OZ with cycling down low, behind their goal line forcing them to take hooking, tripping or holding calls

We're gonna need the PP to click in crucial moments of the game.

I still...

ted-lasso-believe-qrwvm4bvfske2g5c.gif

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
This game is where the rubber meets the road. Panthers need to find a way to win tonight plain and simple. Momentum is now with the Leafs but just barely. We need to snatch that away quick or it could be anybody’s series.
We have to open up the middle for scoring chances and stay away from stupid penalties on the road. Take a deep breathe Panthers fans this could be a long night.
After suffering my first wrong prediction I’m thinking Panthers wake up 3-2

GOOOOOOOOOOO PANTHERS !
It’ll be 3-2 with the Leafs last score in the last 15 seconds with the goalie pulled.

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Captain Sleepy takeover, called it. That motherf***er owe us big, yes US the people that tune in to watch this shitshow for 82 games + so pretty please, with sugar on top, win the f***ing game. LFG.

ANFTL17

Oct 22, 2022
Florida
We just wanted to close it out in Toronto so their fans could have the opportunity to throw their jerseys on the ice. I see through the whole charade

Reactions: 5 Hole

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Hope they finish it, pressure will shift back to Florida if it goes to 6. Canes look dominant for either team, crazy what they're doing without so many players. Idk if Dallas, Vegas, Oil, Cats or Leafs can stop them.

Reactions: Chaos2k7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad