Post-Game Talk: ECSF | Game 4 | 5/22 | Penguins @ Senators

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
From other thread:

Last thing I want is for the pens to lay back and the sens to feel confident that they had a good period at the end here.

I want my team humiliated and hungry next game.

Time to get really pesky.

tumblr_inline_mn68n9qD2N1qz4rgp.gif

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
We basically let the Pens walk all over us. Refs made sure of it but it would have been nice to rough em' up a bit as there is still at least one more game to go in this series. Oh well.

senorchang

Sep 15, 2011
go sens go. win or lose I love this team. pure heart.

but seriously release the lehner. id bet 100$ that if he plays we will win.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
It's hard to put into words how awful that Smith-Zibanejad-Neil line was tonight. Cowen and Gonchar too.

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
Weirdly enough, I'm not even mad.

Gonchar was awful but he's been so solid otherwise. Cowen has been a disaster. Needs the summer to get himself back together.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I like the way the guys kept their composure in the last 5-10 minutes. Everyone knows the ice is tilted in favor of the Pens, but the guys on the ice aren't whining about it or playing cheap.

I have a good feeling they'll pull out a win in game 5.

The league can't continue to be so blatantly obvious with the calls. Too many fans from all over the league are questioning the legitimacy of officiating.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Really hope we at least push it to 6 or 7.

But regardless of how much longer this series goes, proud of this team. Shouldn't even be here right now but we proved everyone wrong. Pens are much better than us, not surprised the way this is going. We have a ton of young players who aren't even in their prime yet, I think we'll be a more legit contender in 3 - 5 years from now.

dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
The league can't continue to be so blatantly obvious with the calls. Too many fans from all over the league are questioning the legitimacy of officiating.

What could be done about it? Is it even relevant what the fans think at this point?

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Terrible night for a big, big chunk of the line-up. And even the guys who were merely decent, most of them had a play or two along the line where it cost us.

At least Cherry doesn't have any Penguins in the broadcast booth sucking face with him. Just about the only positive tonight.

No point in worrying about winning three. Just win the next game. No point in even making plans after that.

ffayyca

Nov 6, 2010
I really don't understand why we didn't try to be more defensive in the start of the 2nd. We had a lead and can wait for pen's mistakes. Instead they try to run and gun and gave up a 2 on 0. Sometimes I feel like the players are not smart enough.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Cowen was a disaster. For our stay at home defenceman, he's much more of a liability than karlsson is sometimes.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
What could be done about it? Is it even relevant what the fans think at this point?
Dude. We the fans already proved to the NHL that we are willing to bend over and take whatever the league wants to give us, when we all came back after their third lockout in 20 years.

They aren't scared of any type of fan backlash.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad