Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 - Sunrise 6 BRUINS 2 - Florida leads series 2-1

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
You’re supposed to not drive to the net in the first place, son. Didn’t you get the memo from the league?
Apparently Bruins were the only team who got the memo

Florida can do just about anything they friggin well want to

..but the Bruins were their own worst enemy tonight.... just like game 2

Reactions: BTO

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Was just coming here to post this.
Was hard to see it live since it looked like a reverse hit that Marchand just unfortunately got injured on.

Slow it down, and watch Bennett's right hand. Absolute scum bag greasey punch to the face.

As Jake skates by...

Reactions: bobbyorr04

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
So when he added bertuzzi, orlov, and Hathaway last deadline, those weren’t hard to play against players? Most bruins fans were more than happy with those moves, knowing they were rentals, knowing Bergy and krejci were retiring. Take one last swing. Have an off year this year. Spend next off-season and start again. We have exceeded everyone’s expectations this season. I still fail to see how we can blame sweeney or Monty but maybe that’s just me
You can't see how we can blame Monty? Not for last year? It's been we
So what is with the super low shot totals I can’t recall ever seeing this before.
It's Monty's secret plan to lure the Panthers to sleep. He's a f***ing genius like he was last year with a LOADED f***ING ROSTER. It's been well documented here over the last year the many ways that he f***ed up with a loaded roster. Too many toys for little Jimmy to play with.

Don sweeney. Best in the business. Period.
Okay Mr. Jacobs.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
GNQoF4ZWEAEPP69

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Would like to see from another angle to actually see the shot to the head ,but sure looked like it was a headshot,and the way Brads head jerked.
Bennett is a dirty prick. He sucker punched Brad while still holding his stick.

That's suspension worthy, but won't even be a fine since it was Marchand

Marchand looked very woozy afterwards, and will probably be in concussion protocol

The NHL is a joke, so somebody should slash Bennett's injured left hand next game to even things up......I would if I still played hockey

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
I thought they’d respond to the Pasta fight…didn’t see that…won’t hold my breath on Marchand.

There’s a handful of guys on that Florida team that you could look to take out when the situation presents itself.

But as many have said, that’s not the team DS builds. Throwing a Maroon on it, doesn’t change the dynamic.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Benny raises his arms like he’s getting a penalty right after, whole sequence is weird. None of the videos are definitive and I know an angle from the other side has to exist.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
As Jake skates by...
To be fair, he probably didn't see the punch and figured it was just a hit. The guys on the bench didn't react either. And all of us watching though it was a hit. Until now.

Jake lead the team with hits in this game. Imagine that.

Reactions: Gordoff

Secord

Mar 23, 2013
Bennett also delivered another blow to Marchand in the second due to an errant pass by Coyle, rattled the Captain's head on the glass penalty box side. I thought for sure a spotter had seen that considering the wallup he took in the first. Anyhoo, Pasta gets punched in the head while down, Marchand targeted (McAvoy too) and Bs don't target... after Pasta says "I'll do anything for these guys"... Maybe the feeling ain't mutual... or Bs running out of gas... Agree with Hungus that they played decent enough to be in it until dbl minor, still was only 1-0 late in 2nd while being outshot badly, getting the first goal would have helped... Peeke struggled in his return... Constant line juggling not helping, guys not getting a feel for linemates, forcing errant passes and stiffling attacks... And FFS the soft cute D-Zone passing shenanigans needs to stop, JHC I wanted to throw the remote when Fred insisted on initiating that crap from 5 feet OUTSIDE the zone, leading to yet another d-zone turnover... Kind of stuff that drains the teams HP, and leads to goals against... Still think Bs have life in them, on to the next, just 2-1 after all. Go Bs!

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
To be fair, he probably didn't see the punch and figured it was just a hit. The guys on the bench didn't react either. And all of us watching though it was a hit. Until now.

Jake lead the team with hits in this game. Imagine that.
Not a peep from league watch and see. Bruins coach should be screaming bloody murder .The Bruins have people who watch every hit so they saw it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad