GDT: ECSF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Also, no one ever GIVES credit to the opposing pressure and the lanes they cut off, they just bitch about the play one of our guys makes. Meanwhile, there’s Gus making absolutely no play because he may as well have been getting a colonoscopy on that play, but since he isn’t the one who gives up the puck, all the focus is on Trouba. It’s the NHL. These guys rarely have ENTIRELY unforced errors. The Canes are a good team. This applies to EVERY player, but I’d love for some of you to have a first person view, in real-time speed of what Trouba (or anyone else) sees and hears and experiences on that play, and every shift. You wouldn’t even have time TO make a decision. So much whining on these boards. Having been more absent lately dealing with actual things, coming back to the immense negativity when the team is 20 minutes and 1 goal from possibly being 6-0 in the playoffs is a bit wild.
You are right about Gus. I'm a guy that hates mental mistakes a lot more than physical ones

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Me: "I bet you it was Dan Girardi, and I bet you we lost"

McDonaugh: "It was Dan Girardi, in a double overtime against against Washington in 2011."

*takes a bow*

• Haha
Reactions: Filip Chytil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad