GDT: ECSF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
Other than the penalties, I thought he was having a strong game until that point. That play was inexcusable, however.
He’s had a great playoff. Funny how Messier showed it on the replay and said no one on the Rangers was to blame on that goal.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
What less can we say about Trouba. Three penalties (Altho that last one was BS) and a deadly blind pass to center ice with under 2 minutes resulting in canes third goal. He’s a disaster and should sit out a game or 6.
The pass didn't result in the goal............ Go back and look at it. Trouba had his man. Tell me one thing ........WHERE THE f*** WAS GUS ?

Last edited:
Reactions: LokiDog

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Carolina gets worked by who ever comes out of the West unless there is a miracle Vancouver run.

I think we would too FWIW.
1715130347008.png

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Problem was nobody bailed him out. Not Laf in the corner, not our LW or Gus picking up Jake and not Igor making a fantastic save. Goals usually happen because 2,3 things go wrong.

Also, no one ever GIVES credit to the opposing pressure and the lanes they cut off, they just bitch about the play one of our guys makes. Meanwhile, there’s Gus making absolutely no play because he may as well have been getting a colonoscopy on that play, but since he isn’t the one who gives up the puck, all the focus is on Trouba. It’s the NHL. These guys rarely have ENTIRELY unforced errors. The Canes are a good team. This applies to EVERY player, but I’d love for some of you to have a first person view, in real-time speed of what Trouba (or anyone else) sees and hears and experiences on that play, and every shift. You wouldn’t even have time TO make a decision. So much whining on these boards. Having been more absent lately dealing with actual things, coming back to the immense negativity when the team is 20 minutes and 1 goal from possibly being 6-0 in the playoffs is a bit wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad