GDT: ECSF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I think it's true that sometimes people overreact to goals in terms of how they assess the game, and miss quality that doesn't go in.

This is one of those, and it always seems to be MoneyPuck, where I just don't get it.

What high-danger chances did they have?

They had one off the post and another one where the guy fanned on the PP. Otherwise I didn't see anything.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Did DeAngelo not leave his feet? Or did he hit him first then left his feet from the collision?

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Im sorry but there needs to be a discussion about Messiers jacket. Did he get dressed in PKs dressing room?

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Morning all,

Early start down under. Just woke up, showered and switched on the game to see the score during the ESPN intermission.

Whatever the opposite of “White men can’t jump” is for hockey, PK Subban is it.

Apologies if this offends you as much as Subban’s clown-fukkery offends me.

Carry on….I’m off to work.

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Mess treating PK like a petulant child is fantastic television

What else can you do? Mess was there, I believe, when Subban was making a clown of himself, calling for Rempe to be suspended for multiple games, etc. And now he sees him doing this?

It's painfully obvious that PK is not a serious individual at this moment. Just clown the guy.

Reactions: Atax

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Im sorry but there needs to be a discussion about Messiers jacket. Did he get dressed in PKs dressing room?
c1624480-a476-44d5-99ad-45be7abca19f_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad