GDT: ECSF #6 - 05/09/17 | senators @ RANGERS | 7:30 - NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
We've all seen this **** before. Repeatedly. They ain't winning a cup and this isn't even entertaining to watch. Nothing will improve bc that idiot, imbecile, ******** piece of dog puke Av will remain with the team.

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
Bunch of chicken **** cowards trapping and literally collapsing everyone down low.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
if i see hayes slow down again and pass it to a guy along the boards Im just gonna lose it

machphantom

Oct 22, 2011
If you folks are hoping for the Rangers to tank to get a generational pick, James Dolan will never let that happen. The last thing I would want is for the Rangers to turn into the hockey version of the Knicks.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
I said it the other day, when he was walking into the game in Ottawa, his gut was hanging out. Suit unbuttoned, GUT just huge.

He takes after his Dad. Guy is destined to be a ****ing Jabba the hut looking slug in a few years.

Not to mention he's brain dead, I want him gone from this team. **** that guy.

This post made my night. Win or lose.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
If you folks are hoping for the Rangers to tank to get a generational pick, James Dolan will never let that happen. The last thing I would want is for the Rangers to turn into the hockey version of the Knicks.

Dolan really rarely interferes with the Rangers affairs.

The Knicks on the other hand are high school science project.

Were fortunate that Dolan is pretty aloof when it comes to the Rangers.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Never saw the trap quite like this so far this series
2-0 lead the perfect recipe for horrid hockey Boucher style

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
So Kreider has his first bad playoff performance of his career and now we are trading him too? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad