GDT: ECSF #6 - 05/09/17 | senators @ RANGERS | 7:30 - NBCSN, CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
You're right! And 'mental character' is a stable and comprehensible thing to anyone who knows how to read minds. I mean, just look at Kreider out there. I can see from the TV screen he has yet to forgive his dad for not giving him an allowance in 6th grade when everyone else go one. He's not just a floater, but a spiteful one!

Yet he went to a sport's psychologist due to nerves during his contract year, was pretty weak that year leading to a bridge deal, and has been awful the entire playoffs.

Or a mind reading device.

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath
Considering the expectations of most coming in, this has been a pretty good season

But man I'm sitting here so disappointed :shakehead

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Is Hayes even in shape right now? He is so damn slow.

I said it the other day, when he was walking into the game in Ottawa, his gut was hanging out. Suit unbuttoned, GUT just huge.

He takes after his Dad. Guy is destined to be a ****ing Jabba the hut looking slug in a few years.

Not to mention he's brain dead, I want him gone from this team. **** that guy.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Hope AV is taking notes! This is how you protect a lead you ****ing dumbass! Not by icing the puck every chance you get....

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Get out of the defensive zone quicker. Less of Staal-Holden. That's how you beat the trap. Staal literally turns back for no reason. Has puck, facing their offensive zone but turns back 180 degrees. Less. Staal. Holden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad