GDT: ECQF|GM#1|5/1|Maple Leafs (5) @ Bruins (4)|Let's give em Hell! - Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

disgruntleddave

Aug 31, 2009
Canada
Really disappointed with Kadri as well. He's been invisible. Everyone has been running their mouth about how kadri steps it up in the playoffs. Not so far.

Neas Olc

Registered Abuser
Mar 22, 2011
Toronto
exactly. you don't need to stay here.
Too bad, I grew in Toronto, I have the Leafs in my blood. I'll stick with the team, even though it means that as a senile 80 year-old, after the Chicago Cubs win the world series and the Canucks win back-to-back cups, I'll ask myself why I even bothered.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
This game is over, just need to send a msg and regroup. Not the end of the world, it's only 1 game, all we need is to split.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I'm going to dismiss this as the first game. Didn't know wht to expect, pressure, blah blah. Whatever. As long as they get their **** together for sat.

ALee10

Oct 8, 2011
I agree, I think it's mostly nerves. Still angry though. :rant: Expected a far better showing than this given how we've only lost 1 goal games to Boston this year. This looks more like the Boston vs Leaf games last year..

I would be scared if the Maple Leafs came out and took the whole situation and the magnitude of this playoffs in stride. The Bruins have played a ton of playoff games, Seguin can't even drink yet (maybe he can) and he has more experience than most of the guys on the Leafs. It's a learning experience I'm sure, sometimes getting your ass kicked gets you in the right mind set for the next time.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
A Frraser-Kostka pairing out there? I've seen it all

LOL lolooooooooooooooooooooooooooool kostka-phaneuf next game watch

RC on kostka aftergame: PLAYED GREAT!!!!!! more mins incoming.

fraser/franson are a 3rd pairing, its saaaaaaaaaad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad