Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - AIDEU TORONTO - FLORIDUH HERE WE COME - BRUINS 2 Toronto 1 F/OT - B's win series 4-3

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
You work hard. You provide for your family, and contribute to your community....For moments like this (re: AM34):

Screen Shot 2024-05-05 at 1.34.04 AM.png

It's the little moments...

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
Toronto after game 6:

Boston after game 6:

Enjoy the reading of those two threads while the win is fresh.

This was a super close series, and no fan should have felt confident, or given up hope through out the whole series. It was either teams series, thank god it came out the Bruin's side.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Toronto after game 6:

Boston after game 6:

Enjoy the reading of those two threads while the win is fresh.

This was a super close series, and no fan should have felt confident, or given up hope through out the whole series. It was either teams series, thank god it came out the Bruin's side.
Me reading the leafs thread:
IMG_6352.jpeg

Me reading my posts in the bruins thread:
IMG_6353.jpeg

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I imagine they looked at it, but I'm surprised Toronto didn't challenge the GWG for offside. I've seen different angles and think it was ok. But since there was no face-off after, I didn't exhale until they shook hands.

Hindsight being 20/20, the Leafs getting away from their identity in the first part of the series - coming out like the Broad Street Bullies - cost them. All the foolish penalties led to Bs goals. Once they stayed out of the box, the Bruins struggled.

Glad for Montgomery - it was painful watching him at the ASG with all the Leafs and that dips**t Justin Bieber.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
I imagine they looked at it, but I'm surprised Toronto didn't challenge the GWG for offside. I've seen different angles and think it was ok. But since there was no face-off after, I didn't exhale until they shook hands.

Hindsight being 20/20, the Leafs getting away from their identity in the first part of the series - coming out like the Broad Street Bullies - cost them. All the foolish penalties led to Bs goals. Once they stayed out of the box, the Bruins struggled.

Glad for Montgomery - it was painful watching him at the ASG with all the Leafs and that dips**t Justin Bieber.
I think they started to look at it but the league just called it game, 2nd round needs to start and players gotta get to Florida so they called it done.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I think they started to look at it but the league just called it game, 2nd round needs to start and players gotta get to Florida so they called it done.
I wondered and thought that. I also noticed none of the announcers mentioned anything about reviewing the goal, as in let's get this over for local news shows. It's just with the game over, there's nothing to lose by challenging.

If memory serves, the Panthers' OT winner last year to eliminate the Leafs also had some controversy around it, as Radko Gudas held a player's stick and might've interfered with the goalie.

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad