Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - AIDEU TORONTO - FLORIDUH HERE WE COME - BRUINS 2 Toronto 1 F/OT - B's win series 4-3

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Leaf PGT: Bruins win on a wacky bounce off blatantly illegal stanchions

:biglaugh:
The Leafs have never lost a game where there was no illegal tampering with equipment, hockey rink issues or horrible reffing against them

If all these issues were fixed, they would've been 328-0 the last 4 years in the regular season and would've won 4 straight Stanley Cups

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Congrats on the win. Thanks for keeping the meme alive.
08B3147C-4BE8-485A-935A-F3CDF93AFBEE.gif

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Who didn't make a single mistake in the back half? Not Charlie McAvoy.

Sean McDonough And Ray Ferrero mentioned several times about his losing the puck in his own end and how unusual it was. He had the yips all night. He led both team with 3 giveaways (more than Toronto's whole team) and we know that's a stat that is extremely undercounted.
The Charlie regular season Charlie is,a,totally different animal from the playoffs Charlie not sure what it is hopefully he figures it out

Reactions: Gordoff

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
It doesn’t really feel like the playoffs. Like, no hockey plays being made virtually at all. But…. You never know. Hopefully things start clicking against FLA. I don’t see Florida not making plays.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Hope Wally doesn't read this but is anyone banned from the leafs chat after tonight? Lord knows I was a a few key strokes way ..if so I owe you a beer :)

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad