Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - AIDEU TORONTO - FLORIDUH HERE WE COME - BRUINS 2 Toronto 1 F/OT - B's win series 4-3

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
IMG_7791.jpeg

Congratulations on a hard-fought series, Toronto. Your ursine overlords salute you!

Jeremy Swayman and David Pastranak are two stone cold sons of bitches. They both played with huevos tonight, and Brad Marchand is now 1-0 in Game 7s as captain of the Boston Bruins.

What a glorious night!!!

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
He also just ate 30 minutes and didn’t make a single mistake in the back half of the ice

Who didn't make a single mistake in the back half? Not Charlie McAvoy.

Sean McDonough And Ray Ferrero mentioned several times about his losing the puck in his own end and how unusual it was. He had the yips all night. He led both team with 3 giveaways (more than Toronto's whole team) and we know that's a stat that is extremely undercounted.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Really.... we don't have the same resumé. Mac made mental and nervous mistake
I think he's trying to do too much. He's also probably thinking that he has to cover for Lohrei as well. I wouldn't mind Monty switching Lindholm and Lohrei on defense.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Watched the game with a bunch of Leafs and Habs fans tonight. I'm on vacation in Mexico ( lots of Canadians here) to my delight they showed the game at the lobby bar.

Very odd, when the Leafs scored there wasn't the celebration one would expect.
It was like they knew it wouldn't last.
I thought the B's were cooked at that point . I suppressed my delight when the Bruins won it but there were all kinds of fireworks going off in my head. Lots of long faces around the bar after the Leafs lost.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Who didn't make a single mistake in the back half? Not Charlie McAvoy.

Sean McDonough And Ray Ferrero mentioned several times about his losing the puck in his own end and how unusual it was. He had the yips all night. He led the team with 3 giveaways and we know that's a stat that is extremely undercounted.
Yeah ok man

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
All those pro leafs broadcasters I was forced to listen to ..can suck it as I do my happy dance! Bite my bum Craig Simpson! I'm so looking forward to Toronto media discussing Toronto's core breakup on Monday..it was. either that or listening to them talk about how Toronto could win the cup...lol...the cup and the leafs..well too bad ..we put them out of their misery...again...so damn happy..our boys came through ..next up!

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Big boy Brazeau

Someone the other day was saying they'd rather have Maroon than him. Lol. No way, that guy actually punishes, makes excellent passes and improves the line he's on.

I'd replace Maroon with Lauko.

Speed and desperation > heavy feet and maybe a big hit once in a while
Maroon will be in there vs Florida.Wish it was Looch though to beat Bennett's teethe out

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
He’s begging to be activated as a rover on offense more, he doesn’t have the point shot you’d expect from a top 2 way dman but he has a big frame and can work around the net decently. He needs to hit more it charges him up in a good way.
He does hit. He probably has tapered it down after that after the suspension. For some to say what was going around earlier is rediculous. The guy can defend, skate, and hit like a train. He’s not afraid to get into it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad