BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - THE BRUINS SEASON WILL NOT END TONIGHT - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Winner of Game 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
It’s funny how things change and what’s important. Last Saturday night we had them on the ropes, they were fighting on the bench and we were all set, we thought. A shocking week later who knows how tonight will go?

Yesterday my 90 year old Mother fell at home and broke her nose and now her face is all black and blue. Spent 8 hours in the hospital. Suddenly whether or not the Bruins win or who needs to do what for them tonight just isn’t as important. Life is funny eh? I’ll watch it tonight and will be glad if they win - and I hope they do and they can - but won’t beside myself should they lose.

Same here- my 80 year old mom was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's and is progressively deteriorating (includes a fall and six-week hospitalization). I get where you are coming from and the perspective.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
It’s funny how things change and what’s important. Last Saturday night we had them on the ropes, they were fighting on the bench and we were all set, we thought. A shocking week later who knows how tonight will go?

Yesterday my 90 year old Mother fell at home and broke her nose and now her face is all black and blue. Spent 8 hours in the hospital. Suddenly whether or not the Bruins win or who needs to do what for them tonight just isn’t as important. Life is funny eh? I’ll watch it tonight and will be glad if they win - and I hope they do and they can - but won’t beside myself should they lose.
So sorry to hear this

KrugAvoy

Aug 11, 2017
Lowell

This. When I was back in high school and had 0 worries in the world a playoff loss would bother me for weeks. Now that I'm an adult and real world problems exist a Bruins loss isn't as painful and depressing as it once was

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Buckle up boys, when tonight's game is over, it will be pretty much impossible to use any social media for at least a week, especially this site.

I had low expectations going into the season and even going into the playoffs, but blowing back to back 3:1 serie leads, choking both home games 5 in OT? That's just brutal and every Bruin fan will be reminded of this failure for years to come.
Funny how many Bruin fans wanted to play the Leafs in the 1st round. When it became a reality not many were as positive. Chickens came home to roost. Now if the Bruins fail us Canadian Bruin fans are right out in the open for the rest of the year. We might all have to move to Boston. You will recognize us with out touques on. At least we won't be living on an iceberg anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad