BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 6:41 PM - Winner will play Toronto in May - NESN, NESN 4K, TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
If hes stupid enough to start Linus and he lets in a muffin you better yank him ASAP. Boston needs to score first tonight and stay in front of them. Play the same defense that got them there. No bullshit tonight. This is the f***ing legacy of Bergy/Krejci and probably Marchand. Don't blow this season. Its in our rink, our ice. Bring home the win.

I got 4-1 Bruins.

I would feel way more confident with Swayman in the net.

If its Linus..I just don't know.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I have no prediction and no insight. Just an intense desire for this season to continue.

So, you will have to do with what I can give you:

1) f*** the Panthers.
2) f*** Sam Bennett.
3) f*** the Leafs.
4) f*** the trolls.
5) And if we get behind and it starts going the “I told you we were going to choke” theme we saw on Friday night (yes, I know, we were all frustrated) then a pre-emotive f*** you too.

I’m am an angry fan tonight. I want to see a win, and will smile when I get one. Until then, I hope my attitude is mirrored by the Bruins. f*** everything and everyone, just win.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Looks quite gangsta....very dapper.....

IMG_0848.jpeg

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Kozari and Lee.....Oh no. They are not Dwyer but they are close. We all know Lee is awful. Kozari was the one who did not call the Acciari trip in game five against the Blues, I believe. I bet our record when he refs is good, but I remember some big games where he screwed us. We will have to overcome the officiating.
If they are bad.... hope we will be on the good side this time. The miss Acciari call was as brutal as the Kelly Fraser refusing Alain Coté goal!!!

Reactions: quietbruinfan

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I hope the bruins somehow find a way to right the ship. I just don’t see them shaking these losses. But again could this team lose 3. -4 at home ?
yes.
they did to that crap st louis team.
3 of 4 hone games lost.
this year would be even more amazing seeing how we only lost 4 home games all season

Reactions: bruinmann77

FrankerC

Jun 24, 2016
Lewiston, Maine
Swayman looks confident. If he comes in lights out, I hope the Bruins go back to their goalie rotation that worked during the season in the 2nd round and other rounds if they make it.

This is a huge game. A lot of what happens tonight determines the future of the Bruins. I feel if we see another Game 6 performance, the 23/24 Bruins will look much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad