Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - 5/14 4:40 PM - Key To The Game - SCORE MORE GOALS THAN CAROLINA!!!! - NESN, ESPN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Outcome of Game 7

• Bruins in regulation

Votes: 74 66.1%
  • Bruins in overtime

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • Carolina in regulation

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Carolina in overtime

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Officials for Game 7

View attachment 546088View attachment 546089

Referees Steve Kozari (40), Chris Lee (28), Trevor Hanson (14)*
Linesmen Ryan Gibbons (58), Jonny Murray (95), Andrew Smith (51)*
Good grief. Cannot think of a worse duo of current refs to do a Bs game than those two schmucks. Would even rather have Rooney than either one of those guys. I just hope reffing doesn't figure too much into the outcome. Unreal that the NHL would allow either one of those guys do a game 7 the Bs are involved in. Canes will be tough enough to beat as it already stands.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Good grief. Cannot think of a worse duo of current refs to do a Bs game than those two schmucks. Would even rather have Rooney than either one of those guys. I just hope reffing doesn't figure too much into the outcome. Unreal that the NHL would allow either one of those guys do a game 7 the Bs are involved in. Canes will be tough enough to beat as it already stands.
Rooney was sent to Edmonton

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Is anyone surprised that we get those to bums for refs tomorrow? Also won't be surprised when they screw us or at least do their damndest to take the game out of the player's hands. It's a shame that the NHL has to stoop to such levels.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Well this will be tough, but if they can win this one (and ANYTHING can happen in a game 7) then there is no reason to think they can't go all the way to the final and who knows?

obviously Swayman has to be great and we can't make it easy for the refs with stick fouls.

Cassidy, juggle those lines. Get Bergeron away from Staal.

My fear is the refs ruin it. Fingers crossed they let them play and don't feel the need to be part of it (too much).

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Is anyone surprised that we get those to bums for refs tomorrow? Also won't be surprised when they screw us or at least do their damndest to take the game out of the player's hands. It's a shame that the NHL has to stoop to such levels.
Kozari was so bad in the SCF in 2019 that the NHL sent him home after Game 5

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
Kozari was so bad in the SCF in 2019 that the NHL sent him home after Game 5
In over 50 years of watching hockey the officiating in that game was so bad I was disgusted and actually felt the game was fixed ... it kind of ruined my expectations of the game ever again being called fairly.
Hopefully Neely won't have any reason to throw water bottles during this game.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
It all comes down to this moment. We know what's at stake. They do too. They've been here a lot. They have to dig deep. Deep inside themselves to play their hearts out. They need that energy from Game 6. Feed off of the hate from the crowd. Stay out of the box. We know things will get shiesty from the refs. We can't control that. Get the 1st goal. Start with the lead. Block the puck. Forecheck like you've never before. Take a hit to make a play. Give a hit to stop a play. You haven't come this far to lose. So. Win.

I said it before Game 6 we're gonna win. I still feel the same way for Game 7.

Believe.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Happy game 7 Week End

Never seen anything like this for locals but as a hard core fan I get the Rangers & Pens, Leafs & Tampa, Looch vs Tyler

Go Bruins & Celtics

Tampa has history & experience and Toronto is due and has to be super hungry

Pittsburgh? Will Crosby play? Jarry ? Rakell? The Rangers should have been out 3 days ago

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Rooney was sent to Edmonton
I know Rooney played at CM and was or is a Bruins fan gets accused throughout Canada and consciously or subconsciously goes out of his way to show he’s not - so smart move he should not do a Bruins 7th game.

Reactions: b in vancouver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad